Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Goals

As you can tell with my two prior posts I haven't set any goals for myself with this "BLOG"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogs explains that "As of December 2007, blog search engine Technorati was tracking more than 112 million blogs." That is an impressive amount of information.

Well here are a few of my goals:

  • To make approximately 3-7 posts a week(while I feel my informations is important I don't know if anything I say will be ground breaking)
  • To have a steady group of readers that choose to view The Quietest 90 once to three times per week.
  • I don't ever expect to be the BLOG with the most "hits" but I would like to have 100 visitors per day.
  • To motivate others, like I said earlier I don't think anything I say will be groundbreaking, but hopefully motivational in whatever sense it can be.
I hope many of you will set goals for yourself and continue to follow and try and achieve them. The worst factor for anyone trying to set a positive goal is another person in their life being negative.

Please leave your comments and I will try and be a positive force in your life and career. While I won't promote acts of stupidity, I will bring it up in an appropriate manner.

Set your goals, and go hard!

No comments: